OnePlus Nord N10 5G Snapdragon 690 6.49″ Full 90Hz Display 64MP Quad Cameras
Warp Charge 30T 4300mAh
Oxygen OS based on Android 11
Snapdragon 690, Octa Core, 5G mobile platform
6.49″ Screen, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 2400×1080 pixels, 405ppi
RAM + ROM
6GB + 128GB, LPDDR4X
16MP , f/2.05
64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP, Quad Cameras
4300mAh, Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging (5V/6A)
Global Version, support Multi-languages / Google Service / OTA update. NFC, Back Fingerprint, Bluetooth 5.1
What’s In The Box?
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Warp Charge Adapter
Warp Type-C Cable
Quick Start Guide
SIM Tray Ejector
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900; CDMA: BC0
MIMO: 5GNR: n1/3/7/41/78; LTE: B1/3/7/38/41
Wifi: 2×2 MIMO, Support 2.4G/5G, Support WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
|Standard||OnePlus Nord N10*1 + Warp Charge 30 Power Adapter*1 + Type-C Cable*1|
|Add Bullets 2T||Standard + OnePlus Type-C Bullets 2T Black color *1|
|Add BulletsZ Black||Standard + OnePlus Bullets Z Wireless Earphone Black color *1|
|Add 30W EU Adapter||Standard + OnePlus EU Warp Charge 30W Adapter*1|
|Add Buds Z||Standard + OnePlus Buds Z Earphone Randomly color*1|
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Snapdragon 690 | 6.49″ Full 90Hz Display | 64MP Quad Cams | Warp Charge 30T |4300mAh
5G vs 4G? It's not even a fair fight.
90 Hz is one of those things you have to experience. This headline can only do so much.
Sound coming at you from all sides.
We don't want to put words into his mouth. But this cow was very impressed.
64 million pixels will tend do that to you. But then when you throw in N10 5G's other three cameras, including a 119° ultra wide, macro, and monochrome, it's a surprise we're not all just standing in some field numbed by its greatness.*
A little extra memory so you can forget all about it.
When it came to the question of how much RAM to put into N10 5G, one engineer said 4 GB is probably plenty. He eats alone now. Instead we went with 6 GB to to make sure you can forget all about RAM and just enjoy your favorite apps, games, movies, and series.*
What good is all this speed without the storage to back it up?
We’ve all been in that moment. Where your phone is full, but you need to take a photo. So you begin mercilessly deleting photos of close family and friends to make room. But it doesn't have to be this way. N10 5G has 128 GB of storage — expandable up to 512 GB with a microSD card* — enough space for pretty much everything.
1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page;
2. The weight of the phone is 190g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method;
3. The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.49 inches in the full rectangle and 6.25 inches accounting for the rounded corners;
4. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device;
5. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary. Please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary. Please refer to the actual situation;
6. The typical battery capacity is 4300mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable;
7. Currently supports dual 4G SIM cards or a single 5G SIM. 5G+4G suport available via OTA update at a future date. Please confirm 5G network availability with your carrier.
8. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI and picture) may vary.
9. Numbers are theoretical and obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
10. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.